I tell people if it's food related, I can do it. Many of my clients are looking to either lose or maintain weight on a specific plan or just want to in general, "eat clean". If there are allergy issues I can accommodate that as well. My service works especially well with clients with kids and teaching them what real food looks and tastes like and expanding their palate for the good stuff.
- Weekly meals prepared in home- I have had clients in the past that that I cooked for fresh, 3 meals a day every day but the majority are about 2 to 3 times a week. On each visit I make that nights meal plus 1 or 2 more until my next visit.
- Weekly meals delivered- Like above, schedules can be worked out to suit your needs.
- Dinner parties- Either for an intimate dinner for 2 to large gathering of 200, I can make it happen. Multiple course wine tasting menus (I have a Sommelier who can assist with parings on any menu), buffet style parties, back yard barbecues. If needed, I can take care of servers TABC certified bartenders and I can even take care of party rentals. You won't have to lift a finger or wash a plate.
- Cocktail parties- If you just need something simple and light or heavy hors d oeuvres I can accommodate parties large or small. Parties like this include bridal or wedding showers, work related functions, family, holiday or any reason to get together.
- In home cooking classes- These are fun. Either a 1 on 1 or larger group of friends can be a blast as a supper club idea to change things up. Your guests can be as involved as they would like in the process, either elbows deep in the food or sitting back observing and drinking wine. I have also done a competition type class a la "Chopped" with a mystery basket which made it challenging and fun.
- Gift certificates- Why not buy me as a gift for any of the above services?